We continue recruiting for support workers ( £11.00/ph, additional supplement of £3/ ph for working weekends)
Haven Homecare is a small, CIW registered care charity which had originated from Rhiwbina Baptist Church. We provide care and support for older individuals within their homes and out in the community.
We provide assistance and support with personal care, cleaning, shopping, medication assistance, going to appointments and companionships and much more!
If you are looking to work for a non-profit organisation that truly puts people first, apply today! No care qualification or experience is required, as full training and ongoing support will be given.
It is a requirement of the role that you are a car driver with an access to your own vehicle. This post is a subject to an enhanced DBS check.
IF YOU ARE:
- passionate about making a difference in people’s lives
- Self-motivated, well organised & reliable
- Responsible with a proactive attitude
- Able to work flexible hours and alternate weekends preferred
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Excellent pay rates (from £11 per hour, additional supplement of £3 per hour for working weekends)
- Paid travel expenses and travel time
- On going support with paid specialist training
- A friendly and supportive team
- Free DBS
- free initial registration with Social Care Wales
Please, contact us on 02920617009, or email us on email@example.com if you would like more information or request an application pack.
Catherine “This is a great company to work for. If you’re thinking of a job as a carer in Cardiff, I would really recommend Haven”