Thank you for browsing through our pages. We hope you have found them informative and gather all the information you need to know about us. We provide a high quality of service that we are very proud of. We aim to provide a service that is individual to you and flexible enough to meet any changing needs you may have. That could include cooking, cleaning or going to the shops, with or for you.
Our home support workers are fully trained, are very aware of the many and varied difficulties that can present as you become older. Most have been homemakers and looked after their children, so are aware what is required to look after a house and will do it “as you like it”. Some have also supported or are supporting their own parents. We are blessed to have very little staff turnover, so you get to know your home support worker very well and, hopefully, look forward to them visiting you. We would be pleased to hear from you if you would like to know more about the service we provide or think we might be able to help.
The Trust exists to serve older people by providing practical help, support and friendship to those in need in Rhiwbina and North Cardiff for the sake of Christ and the kingdom of God.
We want the Trust to…
- assist older people to maintain personal independence and social relationships;
- be open and available to all;
- provide safe and secure services for those we support;
- benefit all who are involved with its work;
- maintain the highest standards in all that it does;
- demonstrate God’s love.
We believe that older people…
- are loved by God;
- have a valuable role in community;
- can maintain independence;
- can give as well as receive.